25.6.12

stylish + magic




interieur-coosje made my day yesterday :-)
 I am very honored... she passed me the Stylish blog award! 

 the rules of passing by this Stylish blog award are..  
that in return these 5 awards can be given to whomever the receiver wishes!
it's a simple way to acknowlede and thank all the ideas we get by these blogs

I have decided to give the 5 stylish blog awards to 5 blogs 
that have inspired me from the first moment that I discovered their blogs... 
always full of style and inspiration...

These are the blogs I would like to give one: 


Magic is something you make... thanks!






9 comments:

  1. Well deserved award! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats:)
    Wery deserved award!!

    Have a nice night and a good tuesday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congtratulations, Elv! You deserve it!
    hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU sooo much! For this award and for inspiring me every day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuurlijk sta jij tussen mijn 5 fav blogs.... degene die jij gekozen hebt zijn ook geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sweet friend, thank you sooo much! you just made my day!
    just got back from a few days out of town and was so happy to discover this lovely surprise!
    congratulations on your award as well, -so well deserved!
    have a great weekend, sweetie. love *v

    ReplyDelete