18.9.12

Instalove#Instacorner#Instaserie



livingroom #transparantshelfs #hay #veespearsblackangel #kaybojesenswoodenbear #magazines #contrasts
 just simple and nice to look at with a cute littlestar <3



ooow... how I lóóóvve Instagram!!!  in a very short time I really have become 
an addict! the most beautiful pictures are passing by...  
I can watch this eyecandy for hours and hours... just admiring....  
or just having sneakpeeks in someones live and home... it's fun!

while watching some beautiful interior pictures,  I was wondering...   
what would be their favorite corner at their home...
I asked some of them to send one picture simply supplemented with some words... 
This week sweet Jennifer of etthornaveden has send me her favorites... 
with a big preference for picture number 2 ;-) 

to inspire.... Jennifer's instacorner!

find etthornaveden on instagram here 



ps. are you on instagram? let me know and let's meet :-)