6.10.14

woonbeurs details 2











photos elvs


Starting my new week with some details of the amazing VT wonen house.
VT wonen celebrates its 50th anniversary and their booth looked like a 
enormous party tent. 

Like I said I started  my visit at the Woonbeurs this week
by admiring the inspiration houses of the Dutch decoration magazines 
and there were so many details to discover... 

Just loved their entrance (photo1) where we were welcomed by a huge discoball
 surrounded by dark colors combined with white and gold
It was obvious there was something to celebrate!!!

While visiting the whole booth I was really attracted by the beautiful details on the wall
The wall filled with the stunning plates (photo 5, 7) of VT wonen tableware series 
but also the beautiful wall styled with the poloraids (photo 3)  (viaMartine
and the stunning posters Blom & Blom (printed by repros) (photo 2)  really caught my eye
Today a little impression of their very inspiring stylingwork!

Enjoy and have a happy new week...